SNAP 2017 is going to be held on December 17. Here are some of the important instructions that the University has released prior the exam. Check it out and follow it for the peaceful conduct of the exam. The instructions are also available on the official website.
What not to carry for the exam?
Cell phones, calculators, watch calculators, alarm clocks, digital watches with built-in calculators/memory or any electronic gadgets are not to be allowed in the examination hall
Documents to carry
The test invigilator will check your
- admit card
- ID proof
SNAP 2017 Exam pattern
- Duration of the test is 120 minutes, i.e. from 2 pm to 4 pm. The candidate may attempt any section in any order
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the hall till 2:45 pm. After submission of the test candidate will not be allowed to re-enter the test hall
Candidates found using any unfair means will forfeit their chance of being considered for admission and will be debarred from receiving SNAP 2017 scores.
Prior registration required for differently abled
Differently-abled category candidates are requested to contact STS with scanned copies of their medical certificates for ascertaining the percentage of their disability. (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Candidates failing to do this will be considered under the open category.
Time and venue
- The candidate is required to report at the test centre by 12 to undergo admit card and id proof verification, digital fingerprint scan and biometrics will be captured
- After 2:10 pm, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the SNAP online test 2017
- The SNAP Online Test 2017 will be closed at 4 pm, under any circumstances no extra time will be given to any candidate.
What is SNAP?
SNAP stands for Symbiosis National Aptitude test.
Why is SNAP held?
The Symbiosis National Aptitude test is held for admissions into MBA programs offered by the Symbiosis International University.