SGNDKC DU Hiring 2022 for Assistant Professors: Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College released a notification for an appointment to the post of Assistant Professor on 8th November 2022, and the vacancies are restricted in this appointment. The applicants who desire to apply for these teaching posts then go to this web link: (https://colrec.uod.ac.in). The last date for receipt of the application is 26th November 2022, or two weeks from the publication date of the advertisement in the Employment News, whichever is later. If the applicants want to get notification details, then go to the official website: (www.sgndkc.org).
Vacancies And Pay Scale of SGNDKC DU Hiring 2022 for Assistant Professors
The total number of vacancies is 48. The applicants can see the below table to know department-wise vacancies and pay scale.
|Department||Total Vacancy||Nature of Post for Assistant Professor||Pay Scale|
|Commerce||18||18||Rs. 57,700/- as per the 7th CPC pay matrix in addition to other usual allowances|
- M.A Degree with 55% marks in a concerned subject from an Indian University or an equal degree from an accredited foreign university
- The applicants must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) guided by the UGC or the CSIR (exemption from NET shall be granted under clauses (ii) and (iii) of General Note in the last section of this document.
- The applicants must have acquired a Ph.D. degree from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among the top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
How to Apply in SGNDKC DU Hiring 2022 for Assistant Professors?
- Go to the given website: https://colrec.uod.ac.in
- If you are a new user, generate your account by filling in your basic details.
- After creating your account, log in again.
- Now Fill out your application form and submit it.
- At last, take a printout of the submitted form for future use.