The Symbiosis International University announced the results of the Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2017 which was conducted for admissions to undergraduate courses. Candidates who have appeared for the examination can check their results on the official website.
The university has also issued some instructions regarding how to print the scorecard:
- Students should change their printer settings to A4 portrait with a top and bottom margin of 0.3 and a blank header.
- Candidates should also enable the pop-up window in their browser in case they are facing problems and should use laptops or desktops to download the score cards.
- "Do not use the smartphones or tablets" to download the score cards the university advised.
How to download the SET 2017 score card?
- Go to the official website.
- Under the admissions, tab click on the link for the UG admissions and follow the link to the SET test site (set-test.org)
- Click on the link for the "SET 2017 score card".
- Enter your SET ID and password to log in and get your score card.
- Follow the instructions provided above to download and take a printout of your score card.