The Directorate of Sericulture, Assam has officially released a notification for the recruitment of Grade-IV vacancies in the Head Office & District/Sub-Divisional offices under the Directorate of Sericulture, Assam. Interested and willing candidates can check Education Qualification, Age limit, Salary, How to Apply, Online Apply Link, and Other Details for Sericulture Assam Grade IV Recruitment 2021 given below.
|Name Of The Posts||Assam Sericulture Recruitment 2021 Details|
|Organisation||Directorate of Sericulture|
|Educational Qualification||The candidate should be VIII (8th) passed from any recognised Educational Institutes and the candidate must produce the VIIl (8th) pass certificate from their respective school authority with due Seal and Signature of the authority.|
|Experience||One-year in a relevant domain|
|Salary Scale||Rs.12,000 to Rs.52,000 + Grade- Pay As.3,900/- in Pay Band-1|
|Industry||Directorate of Sericulture, Assam|
|Application Start Date||January 20, 2021|
|Application End Date||February 3, 2021|
Eligibility Criteria of Sericulture Assam Recruitment:
Age Limit: The candidate must be between 18 years to 40 years of age for the UN-reserved category. For OBC/MOBXC 43 years, for SC/ST (P)/ST (H) 45 years and, for Persons with Disability (PwD) the age limit is 50 years, as on 01.01.2021.
Citizenship: The candidate must be an Indian citizen and should be a permanent resident of Assam.
Employment Exchange Registration Certificate: The Candidate must produce the Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam along with the application form.
How to Apply for Sericulture Assam Jobs 2021:
Willing and eligible candidates are required to apply in prescribed form through online mode. The candidates can not submit applications through any other mode apart from online.
The candidates are advised to go through the instructions mentioned at the official recruitment portal "sericulturerecruitment.in" before applying.
Candidates are required to upload the following documents along with the application mentioned below:
- A latest passport photograph (Scanned)
- Age proof certificate (Admit Card of HSLC or equivalent examination)
- For candidates who have not appeared in HSLC or equivalent examination, the birth certificate issued by Competent Authority will be accepted, Horoscope or Affidavit in regard to age will not be accepted.
- Qualification certificate
- Scanned Signature of the candidate (Dimension of signature should be 3.5 cm width x 2.5 cm height)
- Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange
- Declaration in Form-A related to the Assam Public Services (Small Family Norms)
- Copy of PWD/EWS certificate
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
Selection Procedure and Important Dates for Grade IV:
The selection of candidates depends on their performance in the written examination.
Starting date of online application: 20/01/2021
Last date of online application: 03/02/2021