Shipping Corporation of India Ltd (SCIL) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Electrical Trainee Officers Posts. Interested and eligible candidates need to appear for the walk-in interview on December 21, 2017.
SCIL vacancy details:
- Name of the post: Trainee Electrical Officers/ Electrical officers
- No. of posts: 50
- Job Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Educational qualification for SCIL vacancy:
- The candidates applying for this post must have completed Diploma in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics, BE/B.Tech or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
Age limit for SCIL vacancy:
As on December 21, 2017
- Candidates age limit should not exceed 30 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 YEARS FOR PwD (15 years for SC/ST PwD's & 13 years for OBC PwD's) and for Ex- S as per Govt of India rules.
- Candidates relaxation in upper age limit will be provided as per Govt. rules.
Pay scale for SCIL vacancy:
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.15,000 per month.
Selection process for SCIL vacancy:
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
How to apply for SCIL vacancy?
- Candidates must reach the advertised venue with all original documents and xerox copies filled in application form (if required) on December 21, 2017.
The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd. Shipping House, 17th floor, Cafeteria, 245 Madame Cama Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai- 400021.
For more information about the job notification, click here
Also Read: AADHAAR Recruitment: Apply For Various Posts