The Lore India Foundation Scholarship Trust, a social entrepreneurial venture initiated by the Lore India Foundation Pvt Ltd, has announced the launch of a scholarship programme of students of classes 10th, 11th, and 12th.
The applicants will be shortlisted through the Learning Aptitude Test (LAT) and awarded the scholarship in accordance with their rank in the test. If it is not possible to rank the applicants on the basis of their score in the LAT, there will be a second round of examination, the format of which will be decided by the Governing Council of the Lore India Foundation Scholarship Program.
The total amount of scholarship on offer under this program is Rs 5 crore.
The scholarship available as per the rank secured by an applicant is:
- 1st rank: Rs. 50 lakh
- 2nd rank: Rs. 30 lakh
- 3rd rank: Rs. 20 lakh
- 4th- 53rd rank: Rs. 5 lakh each
- 54th-103rd rank: Rs. 3 lakh each
Who can apply for this?
- Should be enrolled in Classes 10th, 11th or 12th at the time of applying.
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident of India.
- Should be planning to pursue an undergraduate program from a recognised and accredited Indian or foreign university in any discipline.
Application fee: Rs 1,850/-
To apply, click here.
The LAT would be held across the country on September 28, 2014.