State bank of India (SBI) has invited applications for the post of specialist officers. There are different posts such as Test Lead, Tester, Asst. manager (System), Asst. Manager (statistician), UX designer and many others. Each post has a different number of vacancies and different eligibility criteria.
The last date to apply is October 22, 2016.
- Candidate should be graduate in the relevant discipline from a recognized university
- Candidate should have the desired work experience as mentioned in the notice
- Age criteria for each post are given in the official notice
How to Apply:
- Go to the official link and register
- After registration, login credentials will be given
- Login and fill up the application form
- Pay the application fee online
- Remember the login credentials for further references
- There will be an online test for each of the tests
- On the basis of the test, candidates will be called for an interview
- Final selection will be on the basis of performance in the interview