The admit cards for Specialist Cadre Officers (Law) will be released by SBI next week. Candidates can download their respective admit card from the official website.
SBI vacancy details:
- Name of the posts: Deputy General Manager (Law) and Deputy Manager (Law)
- No. of posts: 41
When is the SBI Specialist Cadre officer exam conducted?
- The exam is scheduled to be held on November 11, 2017.
How to download SBI Specialist Cadre Officers (Law) admit card?
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the link, 'Specialist Cadre Officers (Law) Recruitment'.
- Enter the necessary information.
- After submitting the same, the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout for future use.
About the exam pattern:
- The exam will consist of 120 questions based on reasoning and English language.
Exam centers for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer posts:
It will be conducted in Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Bangalore, Bhopal, Raipur, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Jammu, Srinagar, Chennai, Madurai, Guwahati, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Vishakhapatnam, Kolkata/Greater Kolkata, Lucknow, Varanasi, Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Dehradun, Jaipur, New Delhi/Delhi NCR, Patna, Ranchi, Ernakulam and Trivandrum centres.
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, Public Sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharastra and also its corporate office in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of December 2013, it had assets of US$388 billion and 13,000 branches, including 190 foreign offices, making it the largest banking and financial services company in India by assets.