The State Bank of India (SBI) declared the results of preliminary examination for the recruitment of probationary officers (PO) in the state-run bank on its official website.
When was the exam conducted?
- The online preliminary examination was held on April 29, 30 and May 6 and 7, 2017.
How to check the results?
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the link, 'SBI PO Prelims 2017'.
- Enter the requisite details.
- After submitting the same, the results will be displayed on the screen.
How is the selection process done?
- The selection will be done on the basis of the candidate's performance in the preliminary examination, main examination, and interview.
About the SBI PO exam pattern:
The online main examination will have objective tests for 200 marks and descriptive test for 50 marks.
The objective test will be of three hours duration having four sections for total 200 marks.
The objective test will have separate timing for every section. Candidates should qualify in each of the tests by securing passing marks, to be decided by the bank.