The State Bank of India (SBI) is likely to declare the results of the Main Examination for the recruitment of probationary officers (PO) in the state-run bank on its official website.
When was the examination held?
The SBI PO examination was held on June 4, 2017.
About the selection process and important dates:
- Group exercises and interview will be conducted for those who clear the main examination.
- Candidates who had cleared the preliminary exam, the results for which were declared on May 18, 2017, were called for the online main examination held on June 4, 2017.
- The group exercises and interview will be held July 10, 2017, onwards, and the results will be declared on August 5, 2017.
- The recruitment notification for 2,313 probationary officers in the state-run bank was issued on February 6, 2017.
- The online registration process for the exam began on February 7 and continued until March 6, 2017.
For more information, visit the official website.