The State Bank Of India (SBI) has announced the result of probationary officers (PO) recruitment exam 2017. The main exam was held on June 4, 2017, and the prelims were held in April and May 2017. Candidates can check their result on the official website.
About the selection process:
- The selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category.
- After qualifying the SBI PO preliminary and main exam, the final scores will be calculated on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the mains exam and the interview round.
- Marks secured by the candidates in the written test (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 and marks secured in group exercises and the interview (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25.
- The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating converted marks of written test and group exercises and the interview out of 100 for each category.
How to check SBI PO 2017 result?
- Go to the official website.
- On the homepage, click on career tab.
- Then click on SBI PO main result.
- A pdf file will open displaying selected candidates roll numbers.
- Download and take a print out of the same for further reference.