The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the admit cards of probationary officers (PO) Main exam 2017 on the official website. The call letters will be available to download till June 6, 2017.
How to download the admit cards?
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the relevant link.
- Enter your registration number/ roll number and password.
- Click to submit.
- Admit cards will be displayed.
- Download and take a printout of the same for future reference.
About the SBI PO Main examination Pattern:
- The exam will consist of 155 questions based on reasoning and computer aptitude, data analysis and interpretation, general/economy/banking awareness, and English language. The exam will carry a total of 200 marks.
- The descriptive test of 30 minutes duration with 50 marks will be a test of English language (letter writing and essay). The test will be evaluated who have scored qualifying marks in the objective tests and are placed adequately high as per total marks in the objective test.
Group exercises and interview:
- The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in both the objective test and descriptive test will be arranged in descending order in each category.
The recruitment notification for 2,313 probationary officers in the state-run bank was issued on February 6, 2017.
Note: Candidates are advised to regularly keep connected with the SBI website for details and latest updates.
Important dates to remember:
- Conduct of Online Examination Main: June 4, 2017.
- Declaration of Result (Mains): June 19, 2017.
- Download Call Letter for Interview: June 26, 2017.
- Conduct of Group Exercises and Interview: July 10, 2017.