The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the dates of SBI probationary officers (PO) group exercises and interview (phase III) for the recruitment of probationary officers in the state-run bank.
The interview will begin from September 4, 2017, at designated centres. Candidates who cleared the SBI PO main examination would be able to download the interview call letters from August 16, 2017.
The recruitment notification for 2,313 probationary officers in the state-run bank was issued on February 6, 2017. The online registration process for the exam began on February 7, 2017, and continued until March 6, 2017.
How to download the SBI PO Interview call letters?
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the relevant link.
- Enter your registration number and password in the space provided.
- Click to log in.
- Interview call letters will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take print out of the same for future use.
- The SBI had published the employment notification for filling up 2403 Probationary Officers posts for various branches of SBI across the country and overseas.
- The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of performance in the preliminary and written exam followed by an interview or group discussion.
State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest commercial bank in India in terms of assets, deposits, profits, branches, customers and employees.
In 1806, the Bank of Calcutta (later the Bank of Bengal) was founded, and in 1921, it merged with the banks of Madras and Bombay to form the Imperial Bank of India. In 1955, SBI was created by an act of Parliament to succeed the Imperial Bank of India.