State Bank of India (SBI) has declared the results of SBI PO 2017 recruitment examination. The examination was conducted on June 4, 2017, and final results for the same are out now on the official website.
The candidates who applied for the recruitment and who appeared for the Probationary Officer exam will be informed through the mode of SMS. The candidates can check the complete list and download their letters on the official website.
In the month of February 2017, the Bank invited the candidates who were looking for the post of Probationary officers. The selection process for the same was held in two phases, through preliminary exams and main exams. A few group exercises and personal interview round took place after the exams.
6000 candidates had applied and appeared for the examination to fill in the 2,313 vacancies in SBI.
The candidates must make note that the letter to the candidates is not being sent to each candidate individually. The candidates will have to download the letter from the official website after providing the login details.
How to Download the Letters to the Selected Candidates for SBI PO
- Visit the official website of SBI - sbi.co.in/careers
- Click on the link for the Letter to Candidates under the Probationary Officer Recruitment.
- A new window will be displayed
- The candidates will have to enter their Registration Number, Roll Number, and date of Birth.
- Submit the details.
- The candidate's letter will be available on the screen
- Download the letter and take the print out for future use.