The results for the Probationary Officers (PO) main examination 2016 is expected to be declared today by the State Bank of India (SBI). Candidates who have appeared for the Phase 3 selection procedure which was held on September 1, 2016 can check their results on the official webiste of SBI.
Phase 3 of the selection procedure was held for a group discussion and interview. Candidates who have cleared the main written examination held on July 31, 2016 which is the phase 2 of the selection process were called for the interview round.
Candidates who have appeared for the interview and group discussion round can check their results on the official website of SBI.
How to check SBI PO Main 2016 Results?
- Candidates can log on to the official website of SBI
- Click on the link 'Careers'
- Click on the relevant link for Final (Phase III) exam result'
- Candidates have to input their registration number and their date of birth to access their results
- On successful submission of the required details, results will be displayed on the screen
- Candidates are required to take a print out of their results for future reference
Earlier, SBI had announced a total of 2,200 vacancies, 1,028 seats are for general category candidates, 590 for Other Backward Class (OBC), 351 for Scheduled Castes (SC), and 231 for Scheduled Tribes (ST) candidates.