The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the admit cards or call letters for the online examination for the recruitment of Special management executive (SME) in scale II and III on its official website.
Candidates can download the admit cards for the exam to be held on June 18, 2017, by clicking here. The call letters can be downloaded until June 18, 2017.
The state-run bank has also released a booklet about the exam, which can be downloaded by clicking here.
- After downloading the admit card, candidates must note their roll number, registration number, date, time and venue for the exam given in the call letter. They should reach the exam hall in time.
- Candidates must affix their recent passport size photograph on the call letter and carry it along with a photo identity proof in original and its photocopy to the venue.
- They will have to hand over the call letter along with the photocopy of photo identity proof to the invigilator in the examination hall.
- They will have to sign on the call letter in the presence of the invigilator at the venue.
- The invigilator will take the impression of the candidate's left thumb on the call letter.
- They may keep a copy of the online test call letter for future reference.
How is the selection process done?
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of an online objective test, group exercise and/or interview.
About Online objective exam Pattern:
- The online exam for Scale II posts will have 200 questions carrying 150 marks and candidates will get 2 hours to solve them. And that for Scale III posts will have 200 questions carrying 200 marks and candidates will get 2 hours to solve them.
- Candidates will have to qualify in each of the objective tests by securing a minimum passing marks, which will be decided by the bank.