State Bank of India (SBI) has declared results of main examination Phase II for 2, 260 posts of Probationary Officers (PO). The aforementioned was an online exam and it was conducted on 31 July 2016. The candidates wrote two papers - objective and descriptive.
Now, State Bank of India has released the results on its official website and candidates can check the same by visiting the website. Kindly follow the steps given below to check the results -
- Visit the official website of State Bank of India - sbi.co.in
- Click on the link 'Careers' at the top right
- Now, click on the link for 'SBI-PO:Result main exam Phase II' (you will see this link moving from right to left on the website next to the tab called IMPORTANT NOTICE)
- A PDF file will open with the roll numbers of eligible candidates
- Candidates can take a print-out of the PDF for future reference
SBI had released a PO notification (CRPD/PO/2016-17/02) for appointment of suitable candidates for 2, 260 posts of probationary officers.
Once the candidates qualify in the main examination, they will attend group discussion and interview in phase III. Eligible candidates can download their call-letters for Group Discussion and Interview along with the Bio-Data Forms from 23 August 2016 onwards.
- Group discussion and interview: 01 September 2016
- Declaration of final results: 30 September 2016