School Of Aircraft Maintainance Engineering (SAME) opens admissions. Candidates can apply through online mode. The entrance test will be held offline on July 26, 2017, at the campus
- Students who have passed their Class XII examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board or university or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 45% in Class XII are eligible to apply for SAME's three-year program.
- Students who have appeared for the Class XII examination and whose results are not available by July will be considered as provisionally eligible subject to their having obtained 60% marks in their Class X examination and subject to their obtaining minimum 45% marks in aggregate in the Class XII examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- In order to be eligible, the student must also be generally medically fit and should not suffer from color blindness and/or night blindness.
- Foreign students need to obtain security clearance through DGCA for admission to the course.
How is the selection process done?
- SAME will require eligible students to undergo a 'Selection Process' consisting of an Entrance Test consisting of written test( MCQ & Essay type) and an interview.
- The venue and dates of the entrance test are notified on the SAME website.
- The Application Form may be downloaded at Application Form and can be filled up and submitted together with a Draft drawn on School for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, payable at New Delhi for Rs. 1,000/- towards Application Fees, at the SAME premises on any working day between 10 am and 4 pm. The Application Form and Draft may also be sent by postal mail.
- The Application Form may also be filled up and completed online on the official website and Rs.1000/- remitted online to SAME's account.
- Fees may be paid in Cash, by Demand Draft, or online.
Important date to remember:
- The entrance test will be held offline on July 26, 2017, at the campus.