The All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE 2018) will be publishing the admit card on the official website soon. Candidates can download their respective admit card from the official website once released. Only male candidates are allowed to fill the online application form.
When is the AISSEE 2018 conducted?
- The Sainik School Society will conduct the National Level Entrance Examination on January 7, 2018.
Why is AISSEE 2018 held?
- The AISSEE is held to select students for admission to classes 6 to classes 9 in 26 Sainik Schools across the country.
Age limit for AISSEE 2018:
- In the All India Sainik School entrance examination, boys who are between the age of 10 to 11 years and 13 to 14 year are eligible to sit.
- For admission to class 9, the boys should be studying in class 8 in a recognized school.
AISSEE exam pattern:
- The exam for class 6 will be held in English and Hindi. However, the question papers for class 9 will be set in English only and students are required to answer in English.
- The paper for class 6 will consist of 125 questions which will carry 300 marks. Of which Maths is for 50 questions, GK 25 questions, Language 25 questions, Intelligence 25 questions etc.
- For Class 9 paper will have 400 marks in which there are Maths 50 questions, Intelligence 25 questions, English 25 questions, General Science 25 questions, Social studies 25 questions etc.
- All questions will be OMR based (objective type)
How to download admit card for AISSEE?
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the relevant link to download the admit cards
- Enter the necessary details like registration number etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Your admit card is displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the admit card
About Sainik School Society:
Sainik School Society offer quality education to the children of rural masses and to develop qualities of body, mind, and character which will enable the young boys to become good and useful citizens and eventually be a feeder to National Defence Academy.