Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the recruitment of Sr. Registrars/Registrar/RHO Vacancies. Interested candidates can appear for a walk-in interview on January 29, 2018.
Eligibility Criteria for SAIL recruitment:
For Sr. Registrars/Registrar/RHO: 9 Vacancies
- Qualification: Candidates applying for this post must have MBBS with 03 years full-time PG Degree.
- Payscale: The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.42,000/- OR Rs.36,000/- OR Rs.25,000/- Per Month depending on the category.
- Maximum Age Limit: 30- 35 Years.
Maximum Period of Engagement:
- One year and can be extended by a maximum one more year.
Selection Procedure for SAIL recruitment:
- Candidates are selected based on their performance in Interview to select the eligible candidates from the job applicants.
How to apply for SAIL recruitment?
- Interested and eligible applicants can apply through the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the application form along with the relevant documents to below address on or before 29 January 2018 at 9:30 AM.
Candidates fulfilling the above specifications may attend the interview on the above date, time & venue with following certificates/documents in original along with self-attested photocopies of the certificates/ documents.
- Two recent passport size color photograph duly self-attested.
- All educational Certificates & Mark sheets from Matric onwards.
- Certificate of Registration issued by Indian Medical Council.
- Experience Certificate, if any.
- Caste / Category Certificate issued by Competent Authority in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Disability Certificate issued by Competent Authority in case of PWD candidates.
- NOC from present Employer, if already employed in Govt./PSU/Autonomous bodies.
- Selection is subject to medical fitness as per rules of the Company.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
SAIL Address: New Conference Hall, Ispat General Hospital, Sector-19, Rourkela 769005
SAIL 2018 - Important Dates
- Date Of Interview: 29 January 2018 at 9:30 AM
For more information about the job notification, click here