Space Applications Centre (SAC) has released a recruitment notification and has invited the applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Research Associates, Scientific Assistant Posts, and various other posts. Interested and eligible candidates for can submit the online application on the official website.
SAC is a major center of the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO). There are 84 vacancies available for the SAC Recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Important Dates for SAC Recruitment 2017
- The application process began October 23, 2017.
- The last date to submit the online application is November 17, 2017.
- The last date to send in the hard copy of the application form is November 30, 2017.
Vacancies for SAC Recruitment 2017
- Junior Research Fellow : 58 Vacancies
- Research Associate : 14 Vacancies
- Technician Asst. (Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunications) : 02 Vacancies
- Technician Asst. (Computer Science/IT) : 01 Vacancy
- Technician Asst. (Mechanical) : 01 Vacancy
- Scientific Asst. (Computer Science/IT) : 01 Vacancy
- Scientific (Physics/Applied Physics) : 03 Vacancies
- Scientific Asst. I (Multimedia) : 01 Vacancy
- Technician -B (Electrician ) : 02 Vacancies
- Technician 'B' (Other) : 01 Vacancy
Pays Scale for SAC Recruitment 2017
- For the position of Junior Research Fellow, the pay scale as per the notification is Rs. 25, 000.
- For the post of Research Associate, the pay scale is Rs. 36, 000.
- For the Technician Asst. (Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunications), Technician Asst. (Computer Science/IT), Technician Asst. (Mechanical), Scientific Asst. (Computer Science/IT), Scientific (Physics/Applied Physics) and Scientific Asst. I (Multimedia) posts the pay scale is Rs. 44, 900 to Rs. 1,42, 400.
- For the Technician - B (Electrician) and Technician B (other) posts the pay scale is Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69, 100.
Age Limit for SAC Recruitment 2017
- As on November 17 the age limit of the candidates must be :
- For the post of Junior Research Fellow, the maximum age is 28 years.
- The post of Research Associate requires the candidates to be maximum of 35 years.
- For all the remaining posts the age should be between 18 years and the maximum must be 35 years.
- Candidates are requested to check the official notification for information related to age relaxation rules.
Candidates need to check the official notification for information related to educational qualifications.
Selection Process for SAC Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the SAC recruitment will be based on written exam and interview
How to Apply for SAC Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website - sac.gov.in
- Click on 'Careers' tab.
- Find the recruitment notification.
- Read through the notification and make sure you are eligible for the post.
- Click on the application link
- Fill in the important details.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and your signature.
- Submit the details.
- Download a copy of the form.
- Take a print out and send the hard copy to the following address - Administrative Officer, Recruitment Section (P & GA), Space Applications Center (ISRO), 30, Building No. 30-D, Ambawadi Vistar P. O, Ahmedabad-380 015