The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has announced the results of the RRB NTPC Stage 2 CBT Exam 2017 on its official website.
How many candidates appeared for the exams?
- As per reports, approximately 54 lakh candidates appeared for RRB NTPC stage 1 exam.Out of the total 54 lakh candidates, only 2, 73,780 lakh candidates qualified the Stage 2 examination.
Why was the exam conducted?
- The examination was conducted to fill 18,252 vacancies.
How to check the results?
- Log on to the official website
- Click on the results tab.
- Click here to view the normalized score of 2nd stage exam (CBT) of ntpc (Graduate) posts against cen 03/2015, held on 17.01.2017 to 19.01.2017.
- Enter your user id and password (dd/mm-yy)
- Click to log in.
- Results will be displayed.
- All the candidates are advised to take the printout of the same for future reference.
How is the selection process done?
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the posts of Commercial Apprentice (CA), Traffic Apprentice (TA), Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC), Goods Guard, Senior Clerk-cum-Typist, Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (JAA), Assistant Station Master (ASM), Traffic Assistant and Senior Time Keeper.
- All the selected candidates will now appear for Aptitude (Psycho) and Typing Skill Tests on the basis of revised post preferences and its detailed checking may take about two to three weeks.
About Railway Recruitment Board:
Railway Recruitment Control Board is a government organization in India. It was set up in 1998 in the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), New Delhi. The major aim of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is to appoint employees to work in Indian railways. Railway Recruitment Boards are organizations under the Government of India that manage the appointment of new employees to work in Indian railways. There are 21 boards situated in different parts of India.