Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has declared the final result of Graduate Level Non- Technical Recruitment, 2015. Candidates can view their respective result from the official website.
RRB vacancy details:
- Post Name: Graduate Level Non-Technical Recruitment, 2015
- Number of Vacancies: 18252 posts
- Mode of examination: Online exam & Document verification
Educational Qualification for RRB recruitment:
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor Degree from a recognized board.
Age limit for RRB recruitment:
- The candidates must be between 18- 32 years.
How to download RRB NTPC Final Result 2017?
- In order to get the final result, candidates have to open the respective zonal RRB official website (RRB Allahabad, RRB Bhopal, RRB, Bangalore etc.)
- On the home page, the candidates will get the link related to the final result of Graduate Level Non-Technical Recruitment, 2015
- After clicking on the link, a PDF file containing the name and Roll Numbers of selected candidates will be opened.
- After checking the result, candidates may save the PDF file for further references.
About Railway Recruitment Board:
Railway Recruitment Control Board is a government organization in India. It was set up in 1998 in the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), New Delhi. The major aim of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is to appoint employees to work in Indian railways. Railway Recruitment Boards are organizations under the Government of India that manage the appointment of new employees to work in Indian railways. There are 21 boards situated in different parts of India.