Railways Recruitment Board (RRB), Gorakhpur has released a notification for recruitment of candidates under the Sports Quota. The vacancies are available under the Sports Quota (Group C) and the last date to submit the applications is November 13, 2017.
The candidates have to make sure that they meet the required qualification to be eligible to be selected for the vacancy. The applications submitted after the last date or incomplete application will be rejected.
Important date for RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment 2017
- The last date to submit the applications is November 13, 2017.
- The last date to Submit the applications for candidates from the states of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Jammu, and Kashmir is November 28, 2017.
Vacancies for RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment 2017
- Athletics (Men): 02 Vacancies
- Hockey (Women): 02 Vacancies
- Cricket (Men): 01 Vacancy
- Badminton (Men): 01 Vacancy
- Swimming (Men): 01 Vacancy
- Kabaddi (Men): 02 Vacancies
- Hand-Ball (Men): 02 Vacancies
- Hand-Ball (Women): 02 Vacancies
- Wrestling (Men): 01 Vacancy
- Wrestling (Women): 01 Vacancy
- Weight Lifting (Women): 01 Vacancy
- 1Basket Ball (Women): 03 Vacancies
- Volley Ball (Men): 02 vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment 2017
- Candidates must have passed Class 10 for Grade Pay Rs. 1900 to Rs. 2000.
- The candidates must belong to science stream for Grade Pay Rs. 2400.
- For grade pay Rs. 2800 the candidates must have a university degree or its equivalent.
The age limit for the recruitment is 18 years to 25 years as on January 01, 2018
Application Fee for RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment 2017
- The female candidates and candidates who belong to SC/St/Ex-Servicemen/PwD/ Minorities and EBC categories have to pay Rs. 250.
- Other candidates have to pay Rs. 500 as application fees.
- The fees need to be sent through Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in the favor of Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell, NE Railway, payable at Gorakhpur.
How to Apply RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment 2017
- Get the application forms from a nearby bookstore.
- Eligible candidates must fill in the application form.
- Attach a recent passport size photograph.
- Attach necessary documents.
- Superscribe the envelope as 'Sports Quota 2017-18'
- Send the envelope with the application form and the documents to ' Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell, North Eastern Railway, CCM Annexe Building, Railway Road No.14, Gorakhpur (UP) - 273012.'
For more information check the official website of RRB Gorakhpur - www.rrbgkp.gov.in
Also Read: HPCL Recruitment 2017: Apply Now!