Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the admit card for the Sub-Inspector exam that is scheduled on Sunday (Oct 7, 2018). The exam is held to recruit 330 human resources for the SI post. Selected candidates can earn up to INR 40000. The last date to apply for the government job was Sep 20, 2018.
How To Download RPSC Admit Card 2018
In order to download the RPSC Admit Card, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the RPSC official website.
- On the home page, under Important Links, click on the admit card link.
- On the next page, click on the link that reads, Get Admit Card.
- A login screen will appear. Enter your details in the fields provided.
- Submit your details.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Save and take a printout of it.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
|Name Of The Posts||Sub Inspector|
|Number Of Vacancies||330|
How To Apply For Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
In order to apply for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018, follow these steps:
The instructions for the one-time registration will be displayed on the screen. Read them carefully and click Close.
Click Apply Online.
Choose either the new or old application portal.
Click the link that reads, Online Detailed Form.
Select the exam you want to apply for.
Click Validate and follow the subsequent steps.