The final answer keys for Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has been released for Paper I and Paper II of the Junior Accountant (JA) and Tehsil Revenue Accountant (TRA) Re-Exam 2013.
The exam that was organised on 4 October saw thousands of candidates appearing in two sessions.
Out of those appeared, 3,494 candidates have been provisionally selected for Junior Accountant posts, while 279 candidates have qualified for Tehsil Revenue Accountant posts.
In case of objection with respect to the answer keys, they can challenge it from November 19. The last date to send your queries is by November 21, 2016. The candidate has to pay a total of Rs 100 as fees.
Candidates are expected to send authentic books to challenge the answer keys.
How to check the answer keys for RPSC JA and TRA Re-Exam 2013:
- Visit RPSC's official website https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
- To check answer keys of Paper 1, click on the link 'Final Answer Key for Junior Accountant and TRA Re-Exam - 2013 (Exam Date 04-10-2016) (Paper I)' present under the News and Events section
- For checking answer keys of Paper 2, click on the link 'Final Answer Key for Junior Accountant and TRA Re-Exam - 2013 (Exam Date 04-10-2016) (Paper 2)' provided under the News and Events section
- On a new screen, a pdf file containing the answer keys of the test will appear
- Take a print out of the answer keys and save it on the computer
The cut-off marks for the Junior Accountant and Tehsil Revenue Accountant 2013 result is also available in the PDF . Provisionally selected candidates can apply for the next level by filling the application form in RPSC official website.
The filled form should be submitted by 6:00 pm on 30 November 2016 at the latest. The RPSC conducts state-level recruitment exams in the state of Rajasthan for various posts on an annual basis for government offices and departments.