Results for Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) - Junior Accountant (JA) and Tehsil Revenue Accountant (TRA) exam 2013 are out. The exam that was organised on 4 October saw thousands of candidates appearing in two sessions.
Out of those appeared, 3,494 candidates have been provisionally selected for Junior Accountant posts, while 279 candidates have qualified for Tehsil Revenue Accountant posts.
To check the results, follow the steps below:
- Visit RPSC official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- The home page will appear. On the top right of the home page, select Whats New
- Click on "Preamble and Cut off of Result for Junior Accountant and TRA Exam 2013" URL
- A new window will open with the list of roll numbers of provisionally selected candidates
- See if your roll number appears on the screen and dowload the PDF copy. Save it in your computer and take a print out of it for future reference
The candidates' rank is specified beside the roll number in the list of passed candidates. Following a High Court order from Rajasthan, the results of four candidates 413365, 404104, 908524 and 419068 have been put in a sealed cover.
One candidate's result has been retained by the Commission for using malpractice during the exam. The candidate's roll number is available on the bottom of the PDF.
Cut off for Junior Assistant
OC - 583.91
OBC - 571.17
SC - 478.30
ST - 458.92
Cut off for TRA
OC - 616.17
OBC - 605.63
SC - 537.48
ST - 549.98
- The cut-off marks for the Junior Accountant and Tehsil Revenue Accountant 2013 result is also available in the PDF
- Provisionally selected candidates can apply for the next level by filling the application form in www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- The filled form should be submitted by 6:00 pm on 30 November 2016 at the latest.