The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has after a long while come out with the RPSC Clerk Grade II re-exam. The exam is for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) level and titled RPSC Clerk Grade-II Combined Competitive re-exam 2013 (Part I). It will be held on October 23, 2016 in two sessions 9.30 am to 12.00 pm and 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm. To attend this exam, the candidates should obtain an admit card from RPSC official website.
The exam dates were reportedly announced thrice and postponed due to various reasons. Now, the final dates have been successfully declared and the candidates can hopefully be done with the re-exam soon. As the LDC position has thousands of vacancies, candidates were finding it hard to get inside without getting an admit card and clearing the exam. To download the admit card, now follow the below procedure:
1. Visit rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
2. Under the 'News and Events Section' where the latest notifications are scrolling, click on the 'Admit Card for Clerk Grade II comb. Comp. Exam 2013'
3. You will get a log in page where details about application ID, date of birth need to be filled. In the next column, select the exam name from the drop down list box. In case, the application ID is not known use get application ID from get application status link.
4. Enter proceed after filling the details.
5. The admit card will appear on the screen. Save it to your computer and download it.
6. In case, there are changes in your personal details like father's name or date of birth, you can request for change to the RPSC office before the exam date. For that, you should get a postal order of Rs 300 and write to them a change of details request. Any changes will not be made after the exam date.
On the day of exam, candidates are required to carry with them an authorised photo identity proof and the admit card to enter the examination hall. RPSC has also changed examination centers for some candidates due to some reasons. Initially Ajmer center was allocated and then it was changed to Udaipur and Nagaur.