RLDA, New Delhi has released a notification on the recruitment happening. These are the posts they are calling for 26 Clerk and other posts on deputation basis. To know more about pay scale, eligibility, how to apply, selection procedure and important dates scroll down.
Name of the Post: Number of Posts
- JGM/HRD - 1 post
- Secretary - 1 post
- Manager/RTC - 1post
- Assistant Legal Advisor - 1 post
- Principal Private Secretary - 2 posts
- Office Assistant/Projects - 2 posts
- Office Assistant/Protocol- 1 post
- Office Assistant/Law - 1 post
- Office Assistant/Vigilance- 1 post
- Accounts Assistant - 3 posts
- Private Secretary - 3 posts
- Upper Division Clerk - 3 posts
- Lower Division Clerk - 6 posts
Qualification: Candidates who are interested in applying these post must be working on analogous posts or particulars posts as per the post. These particulars are mentioned with other requirements on its offical website
How to Apply for JOBS at RLDA
Candidates who are interested to apply for the above mentioned jobs must see that they are eligible for this job. Once they find themselves eligible they can apply for this job through post in a prescribed format. The address where the applications need to be sent is the Joint General Manager (HRD), Rail Land Development Authority, Near Safdarjung Railway Station, Moti Bagh-I, New Delhi-110021.
Do not forget to send the applications along with other necessary documents. This application should reach before the last submission date given below
What are the Important Dates Associated with RLDA Job
- Last Date of Submission of Application: within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News paper.