Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released an online application for the post of Assistant - Special Drive for PwD candidates in the various offices of the Bank. Interested & eligible candidates can apply by January 26, 2018.
RBI Vacancy & Eligibility Criteria Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Educational Requirement||Job Location|
|Assistant||27||The candidates must be a graduate with minimum 50% marks with computer knowledge.||All India|
Selection Process For RBI Recruitment
- Candidates are selected based on their performance in an online examination and language proficiency test.
How To Apply For RBI Recruitment?
- Candidates can apply on the official website of Reserve Bank of India.
Note: The link will be activated on January 26, 2018.
Application Fee For RBI Recruitment:
- For UR/OBC: will be notified soon
- For SC/ST/PH/ESM: will be notified soon
The application fee can be paid through online mode by using credit card/ debit card or net banking/IMPS/ Cash Card/ Mobile Wallets.
Important Dates Of RBI Recruitment:
- Starting date of online application: January 26, 2018
- Last date for online application: February 15, 2018
- Date of pre-examination: April 6, 2018
- Date of mains examination: May 7, 2018