The Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan is going to release REET 2022 admit Cards today at 4 pm. The admit cards can be accessed through online mode only.
Candidates who applied for the exam will be able download the admit cards by visiting the official websites from 4pm onwards at reetbser2022.in
REET i.e. Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teacher or the teachers eligibility test is a state-level competitive exam. REET is conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER) every year to certify candidates for employment as teachers in the state.
REET 2022 Exam Highlights
Here are the highlights of REET 2022.
- Examination Name : Rajasthan Teachers Eligibility Test
- Conducting Body : Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (RBSE)
- Mode of the Exam : Offline
- Level of Exam : State level
- Duration Of Exam : Paper 1: 150 minute and Paper 2: 150 minutes
- Vacancy : 62,000 vacancies for Level 1 and 2
- REET 2022 Examination Date : July 23 and 24, 2022
- REET Admit Card Website : rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in / www.reetbser2022.in
- REET BSER 2022 Admit Card Download link : To be Activated Soon
Steps to download REET Admit Card 2022
- Step 1: Visit the official website to download REET 2022 admit card- reetbser2022.in
- Step 2: On the Home Page click on REET admit card 2022 download link
- Step 3: Enter your login credentials like application number and password.
- Step 4: Click on "Submit" to download the Rajasthan REET admit card 2022.
Know About REET 2022 Exam
Around 15 lakh candidates applied this year for REET 2022. The Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test or REET is conducted every year for the recruitment of new teachers for teaching the students of class 1st to 8th. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of REET exam are hired by both private and government schools of Rajasthan.
The exam is conducted in two levels. Both level 1 and level 2 examinations are held for a duration of 150 minutes. While there are 5 subjects in level 1 exam, level 2 carries 4 subjects of total 150 marks each. There is no negative marking for a wrong question.