The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) is likely to declare the results for the board examinations by May 15, 2017.
More details about the results and evaluation process:
- The Class 12 exam results for the science stream may be announced before all other streams and before the Class 10 results.
- "We have completed most of the evaluation work in these two streams (science and commerce) and the rechecking process is on," as said by an official.
- The declaration of the results by mid-May runs in parallel with the state education minister, Vasudev Devnani's, promise at a board meeting in March.
- As the results sheets are essential documents in the admission process, the declaration of the results by mid-May will help students seeking admissions into various universities and colleges.
When was the exam conducted?
How many students appeared for the exam?
Around 2.35 lakh students appeared for the science stream exams, while 49,000 were from the commerce stream.
About the evaluation process:
- "For the first time, we are conducting a daily monitoring of the evaluation work done in every district," a source said, adding that it is hard to declare the class 10 results before May 20, 2017 since the exams began on March 9 and the papers were not sent for evaluation until March 20, 2017.
- "The evaluation centers have been directed to send the mark sheets directly to the board headquarters so as to prepare the final results early," the source said.
- The state government school teachers were being remunerated well for being strict in evaluating the answer sheets.