The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) announced the Class 10 exam result. Candidates can check their result on the official website. The pass percentage is 78.96%
How many students appeared for the RBSE Class 10 exam?
- About 10.99 lakh students appeared for the class 10 board exam.
When was the RBSE Class 10 exam conducted?
- RBSE had conducted the Class 10 exam from March 9 to March 21, 2017.
- A student has to score a minimum of 33 marks in all subjects to pass in the 10th exam.
- As the RBSE has adopted a no merit list policy from this year, no merit list has been declared this time.
How to check RBSE Class 10 results?
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the relevant link.
- Enter your registration number or roll number".
- Click to submit.
- Results will be displayed on the screen.
Rajasthan Board Class 10 Results 2017 on Mobile via SMS:
- SMS - RESULTRAJ10ROLL NUMBER to 56263
About Rajasthan Board:
The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) was established in Jaipur on December 4, 1957, and was shifted to Ajmer in 1961. The Board works for the promotion and development of secondary education in the state.