Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is recruiting for the posts of Manager (Technical - Civil), Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha), and Assistant Manager (Security). The application process for this has begun already. The last date to fill the application form on the RBI website till March 16, 2017.
- The RBI recruitment process will be in the form of written test followed by an interview for selection of candidates.
- The written test will have two papers - objective and descriptive.
- The exam for both the papers will be conducted on the same day in two separate sessions. The descriptive test could be computer based or paper based.
Dates to Remember
- Online registration begins: March 01, 2017
- Online registration and fee payment ends: March 16, 2017
- Last date for receipt of system generated print-out of the valid Online application form along with copies of certificates/documents (applicable only for Assistant Manager Security): March 22, 2017
- Manager (Technical-Civil) in Grade 'B', Total vacancies: 2 (General 1, Scheduled Tribe 1)
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade 'A', Total vacancies: 7 (General 1, Scheduled Caste 1, Scheduled Tribe 3, OBC 2)
- Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade 'A', Total vacancies: 7 (All seven vacancies are for general candidates)
How to Apply for RBI recruitment?
- Visit the RBI official website: rbi.org.in
- Click on the link that reads Recruitment related Announcements
- In the new window click on the advertisement for manager and Assistant Manager recruitment.
- Click on the Application link given in the advertisement
- Fill in the form and register yourself
- After successfully registering, login to your account and fill the application form
- Upload your photo and signature and pay the application fee
The application process will not be complete without successful submission of application fee. The application fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs. 600 and for SC, ST, and PwD candidates is Rs. 100.