The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Security Guard. The RBI Security Guard recruitment notification was released for a total of 241 vacancies. RBI will shortlist the candidates based on the online test scheduled in February/ March and Physical Test. The selected candidates can earn up to Rs 23,700 per month. Interested candidates who have passed Class 10th standard (SSC/ Matriculation) can apply online between January 22 and February 12, 2021. Check the age limit and application procedure below.
RBI Recruitment 2021: Security Guard Vacancies
- General: 113 vacancies
- OBC: 45 vacancies
- EWS: 18 vacancies
- SC: 32 vacancies
- ST: 33 vacancies
|Name Of The Posts||Security Guard|
|Organisation||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Educational Qualification||Class 10 (SSC/ Matriculation)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary Scale||Rs 10,940 to Rs 23,700 per month|
|Application Start Date||January 22, 2021|
|Application End Date||February 12, 2021|
RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021: Age Criteria
- General: 25 years
- OBC: 28 years
- SC/ ST: 30 years
Note: The upper age limit of 45 years is uniformly applicable to candidates belonging to all categories inclusive of reserved candidates.
RBI Recruitment 2021 For Security Guard: Fee
Candidates have to pay Rs 50 as intimation charges (non-refundable) between January 22 and February 12, 2021. However, staff candidates are exempted from payment of this fee.
RBI Security Guard: Job Requirements
- Guarding Bank's property (Official/Residential), other watch and ward duties round the clock.
- Operating X-Ray machines/ Door Frame Metal Detector (DFMD) for checking baggage at the entrance and other allied duties which may be assigned by the Bank.
- The Security Guards will have to work in shifts, including night shifts.
- The above list is only indicative, not exhaustive.
- The Bank reserves the right to assign any other work in case of requirement.
Note: The above points are described based on the official notice.
RBI Security Guard: Selection Procedure
The Bank will shortlist the candidates based on the online test and physical test ( qualifying in nature). Candidates will be called for the physical test based on the marks scored in the online test. One should successfully complete the document verification, biometric verification and other procedures. Candidates should also undergo the prerecruitment medical test.
RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
- Visit the official website of RBI - rbi.org.in
- Go to the Opportunites@RBI
- Find the 'Vacancies' under "Current Vacancies"
- Click on the "Recruitment for the post of Security Guards - 2020"
- Find the application link on the page.
- Start the registration as a new user.
- Fill all the mandatory fields in the application form.
- Pay the fee Rs 50.
- Upload the relevant documents (if so)
- Upload the photograph and signature.
- Submit the RBI Security Guard application form.
- Download the registration form and keep the hard copy for future need.