Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced the recruitment notification for the candidates who want to apply for 623 assistant posts in various offices of the Bank. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before November 10, 2017.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified.
Important Dates for RBI Recruitment 2017
- The last date to apply for the post is November 10, 2017.
- The tentative dates for the preliminary exams are November 27 and 28, 2017.
- The main examination for the recruitment will be held on December 20, 2017.
Pay Scale for RBI Recruitment 2017
The pay scale which is mentioned in the official notification for the assistant posts at the bank is Rs.13,150 to Rs.34,900.
Eligibility for RBI Recruitment 2017
- The candidate needs to have a Bachelors Degree in any subject with an aggregate of the minimum of 50 percent marks. (For candidates who belong to SC/ST/PWD categories, pass class)
- The candidates must also have basic knowledge of word processing.
- The candidate should belong to the age limit of a minimum of 20 years to a maximum of 28 years as of October 1, 2017.
- Candidates are requested to check the official notification for age relaxation rules.
Selection Process for RBI Recruitment 2017
- The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on a competitive exam which will be held throughout the country. The exam will be in two parts, Preliminary and Main.
- After the exam, the candidates who successfully make it through will have to take up a Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
The Examination Pattern for RBI Recruitment 2017
- The preliminary exam will be for 100 marks and the questions will be based on English Language, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning Ability.
- The duration of the exam will be 60 minutes.
- The main exam will be for 200 marks and will have separate tests on Reasoning (30 minutes), English language (30 minutes), numerical ability (30 minutes), general awareness (25 minutes) and computer knowledge (20 minutes).
Check the official notification for more information and how to apply for the post.
Check the official website to apply for the post - rbi.org.in