The RBI Office Attendant Online Exam Admit Card has been released by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
RBI in November this year invited applications from eligible candidates for 526 posts of "Office Attendants" in various offices of the Bank.
RBI Exam date
According to the bank, the RBI Office Attendant exam will be held in the month of December 2017/January 2018.
The online test could be conducted on weekdays or weekend. RBI reserves the right to modify the number of days and dates of the test depending on the number of applicants.
How to download the RBI Office Attendant admit card?
In order to download the RBI Office Attendant admit card, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to RBI's career page: opportunities.rbi.org.in/
- Scroll through the current vacancies tab and click on Call Letters link.
- On the new page, click on the admission letter and other guidelines link for the post you applied for. In the new window you will have to again click on the admission letter download link.
- In the new window, enter your Registration number and password and submit.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of it for future reference
Selection for the post is usually through a countrywide competitive Test (Online Test) followed by Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language) as per the bank's recruitment rules.
Applications for RBI office attendant recruitment was accepted online through the Bank's website www.rbi.org.in till December 12.