The Medical Education Society, Rajasthan has issued a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor and Senior Demonstrator. There are a total of 208 vacancies in the various Clinical and Non-Clinical branches.
The candidates who are interested to apply for the positions can apply online on the official website. The last date to apply for the posts is September 22, 2017.
The notification mentioned that the hard copy of the application form should be submitted to the Directorate of the Medical Education. The notification also said that the vacancies can be reduced or increased as per the requirements.
Eligibility for Rajasthan Medical Education Society Recruitment 2017
- The candidates need to follow the educational qualifications that are mentioned as per the norms of Medical Council of India.
- The age limit of the candidates who are applying for the position is minimum of 18 years, as on January 01, 2018.
- The maximum age limit is 40 years of age.
Selection Procedure for Rajasthan Medical Education Society Recruitment 2017
The selection of the candidates will be based on interview process.
"If an applicant supplies incorrect details or leave any option empty, then the particular's application form will be rejected by the authority without any of the information to the candidate. Once the registration submitted by the contender, any data modification/ change requests will not be entertained." the notification read.
The candidates who are applying online will be given a application ID after the registration process is completed. If the candidate does not get an ID , this would mean that they are rejected. The candidates are also requested to not consider the preview of application form as a successful submission.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Medical Education Society Recruitment 2017
To apply visit the official website-www.education.rajasthan.gov.in
- Under Important News, Find the link that leads to Advertisement for Recruitment of Faculty for new Medical Colleges of Raj MES
- Go through the notification and make sure you are eligible to applying
- Click on the link under the Advertisement.
- Register if you are a new user or login if you are an existing user.
- Follow the instructions and provide all the important details.
- Submit the application form.
- Download and take a print out for future reference.
Also Read: AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017: Apply Now!