Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice Rajasthan has published the answer keys for the recruitment exam held for the post of Jail Prahari. Registered candidates can now check the answers online through the key. The recruitment process for Jail Prahari post had begun in 2015.
How to check the answer key?
In order to check the answer key, follow the steps given below:
- Log on to the official website
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads Jail Prahari Examination 2015 Key and Candidates' Response
- A log in page will appear. Enter your credentials such as application number and password
- Click to submit
- The answers will be displayed on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of it for future reference
Due to traffic, the website might take a while to load. Candidates are advised to exercise patience and check the answer key without panic.
Challenging the answer key
Candidates can also challenge the answer keys at the official website of the University from 13 October 2017 till 17 October 2017 with relevant documents in support of their answers.
- The University will start entertaining the queries on 13 October
- Candidates can challenge the answer key till 5 pm on 17 October
In July the University had released results for Master of Technology Cyber Security (2nd Sem), Master of Technology Cyber Security (4th Sem), MA in Applied Criminology (2nd and 4th semester), Five year integrated programme in social sciences (2nd, 4th and 6th semester) and back exam summer session. The exam for these programmes was held in June.