The results of the special chance exams for the class 12 Punjab board exam has been published. Punjab School Education Board had conducted Special Chance exams for Class 12th across the state of Punjab in November 2017.
The board had earlier issued a notification on Tuesday morning for the declaration of results post noon.
Where to find the PSEB Class 12 board special exam results 2017?
Candidates can check it out on the official website of the board pseb.ac.in.
How to Check PSEB Class 12 Special Chance November 2017 Exams Results?
In order to check out the results of the PSEB Class 12 Special Chance November 2017 exams, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website pseb.ac.in
- Click on 'Results' tab give at top navigation bar of the homepage
- It will take you to the page http://punjab.indiaresults.com/pseb/default.aspx
- Click on the link 'Senior Secondary Examination (Special Chance) November 2017 NOW AVAILABLE'
- Enter your details such as roll number
- Click to submit
- The results will be displayed on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of it for future reference