KEA has invited applications online for the direct recruitment of LASCAR (GROUP -D) posts, as per the provisions laid down in Karnataka Directorate Of National Cadet Corps.
The details of vacancy and other requirements are mentioned below:
Total posts: 82
- Candidates who have passed SSLC/ 10 Th standard/ Equivalent examination along with Kannada as one of the languages for the direct recruitment for LASCAR (GROUP- D) for Hyderabad- Karnataka posts.
- Must be willing to serve as a member of Home- Guards under the Karnataka Home Guard Act 1962.
How is the selection procedure done?
The selection procedure will be done based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination i.e SSLC/ 10 Th standard or equivalent examination.
The candidates must have attained the age of 18 years and but have not attained the age of:
- For General Merit: The candidates must not exceed 35 years.
- For 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B: The candidates must not exceed 38 years.
- For Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled tribe/ Category I: The candidates must not exceed 40 years.
How to apply?
The candidates must visit the official website to apply.
- The provisional merit list of candidates who have already submitted the application online and paid the fees direct recruitment of LASCAR (Group-D) posts to NCC Department, is hosted on the KEA website on 24-03-2017 for the information of the candidates.
- The objections if any, for the published provisional merit list, candidates may send the details to KEA through e-mail (email@example.com) or in person on or before 31-03-2017.
- Candidates are hereby informed to visit KEA website for more information.