Prasar Bharti has released an employment notification for the post of Additional Director General (ADG). Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online mode before January 2, 2018.
Prasar Bharti Recruitment vacancy details:
- Name of the Post: Additional Director General (ADG)
- Number of Post: 02 posts
Eligibility criteria for Prasar Bharti Recruitment:
- Candidates from eligible officers working in the Ministries/ Departments of the Central Government and Autonomous Organizations/Public Sector Undertakings are invited.
- The candidate should hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- The other criterion is that the candidate should have 03 years of service in level 13 of the Pay Matrix.
- The candidate having 08 years combined regular service in Level 13 of the Pay Matrix and Level 12 of the Pay Matrix [PB-4 (Rs 37 400 67 000/-) + GP of Rs 700/ (Pre-revised) and PB-3 (Rs 15 600 39 100/-) + GP of Rs 600/ (Pre-revised)] n the parent Cadre/Department is also invited.
- The candidate is eligible if one has 10 years of experience in supervisory capacity in the field of education culture drama film & television, radio programme Product on or publicity having a visual or audio impact, including five (5) years of administrative and organizational experience.
Age limit for Prasar Bharti Recruitment:
- The age limit for the post of Additional Director General 2018 is not more than 56 years of age as on January 2, 2018.
Pay scale for Prasar Bharti Recruitment:
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.37,400 - Rs. 67,000/- Per Month.
How to apply for Prasar Bharti Recruitment?
Candidates should apply on the official website of Prasar Bharti.
Important date for Prasar Bharti Recruitment:
- The Last date to apply: January 02, 2018.