The Plant Production Quarantine and Storage (PPQS) has invited the applications for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Research Associate and Senior Research Fellow. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before September 30, 2017.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the Research Associate and Senior Research Fellow will be in the state of Haryana.
Vacancies for PPQS Recruitment 2017
For the Research Associate(RA) post there are 39 vacancies available :
- Toxicology Stream: 04 Vacancies
- Chemistry Stream: 02 Vacancies
- Entomology: 14 Vacancies
- Plant Pathology Stream: 15 Vacancies
- Weed Science Stream : 04 Vacancies
For the Senior Research Fellow (SRF) position there are 79 vacancies available.
- Toxicology Stream04
- Chemistry Stream03
- Plant Pathology Stream30
- Weed Science Stream 08
Pay Scale for PPQS Recruitment 2017
- The position of Research Associate (RA) has a pay scale of Rs. 40000 per month along with the HRA as per applicable rates
- The position of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) with pay scale being Rs. 25000 per month for 1st year and 2nd year and Rs. 28000/- for 3rd year along with HRA as per applicable rates.
Eligibility for PPQS Recruitment 2017
- For the position of Research Associate, the candidates need to have a doctorate degree in the relevant discipling from a recognized institution,
- For the position of Senior Research Fellow, the candidates must have a Masters in Science Degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge in the areas of computer applications, organization of data, writing reports and IP management is desirable for recruitment process.
- The maximum age limit for the candidates applying for the Research Associate post is 40 years for male candidates and 45 for female candidates.
- For the position of Senior research Fellow, the maximum age is 35 years for male candidates and 40 for female candidates.
- The candidates are requested to check for the official notification for rules related to age relaxation.
The Selection Process for PPQS Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on a walk in interview for the recruitment process.
Application Fee for PPQS Recruitment 2017
There is no application fee for the applying for the recruitment process.
How to Apply for PPQS Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - ppqs.gov.in
- On the home page click on What's New
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Download the application form
- Fill in the important details and attach the important documents.
- Attach a passport sized photograph of the candidate
- Send the application to the following address by post within 60 days of issue of the official notification, i.e by September 30 2017. - Chief Administrative Officer, Directorate of Plant Protection Quarantine & Storage, (Ministry of Agriculture, Cooperation & Fanners' Welfare) CGO Complex, NH - 4, Faridabad (Haryana), pin - 121001
Also Read: EdCIL Recruitment 2017: Apply Now!