An employment notification has been released by the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) inviting candidates to apply for the recruitment to the posts of Senior Engineer and Senior Officer.
What does the PGCIL official notification say?
According to the official notificaiton, currently the compnay is on a lookout for dedicated young professionals with rich domain experience in SAP. Interested candidates must go through the official notification released at powergridindia.com for more details.
Dates to remember
- The online application window will open on 26 April at the official website of PGCIL.
- The last date for submission of application is 20 May 2017
PGCIL recruitment vacancy availability
- Senior Engineer (SAP-ABAP): 5 posts
- Senior Engineer (SAP- BASIS): 1 post
- Senior Officer (SAP-FICO/ TRM): 3 posts
- Senior Engineer (SAP- MM): 1 post
- Senior Engineer (SAP- Project System): 1 post
- Senior Engineer/ Officer (SAP- HCM & Payroll): 1 post
- Senior Engineer/ Officer (SAP- SD): 1 post
- Candidates have to apply online along with the exam fee. "SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM candidates are exempted from payment of application fees."
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in personal interview. Candidates will have the option for appearing for the interview either in Hindi or English.
Applicants are suggested to go through the official notification for details like documents, latest photograph, signature copy, etc properly before applying.