The Directorate of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE) Kerala will be releasing the Plus Two result 2020 soon. The Kerala DHSE Plus Two result 2020 will be released in the second week of July. Candidates who have appeared for the written examination can visit the official website to download their Plus Two result 2020 Kerala.
The DHSE has conducted the Plus Two examinations between March 10 and May 29, 2020. This year, the Kerala Plus Two exams were postponed due to the outbreak of COVID and again conducted from May 26 to 29, 2020. All the students including private and regular can check their result on the websites - keralaresults.nic.in and dhsekerala.gov.in. Explore Plus Two result 2020 details below.
Plus Two Result 2020 Details
|Board||Directorate of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE)|
|Standard||Class 12 (Plus Two)|
|Plus Two Exam Dates||March 10 to May 29, 2020|
|Plus Two Result 2020 Date||July 15 (tentative)|
Plus Two Result 2020: Live Updates
- The Kerala Board will release the Plus Two result 2020 after July 15.
- As per the sources, the Board has delayed the result due to the triple lockdown in Thrivanthapuram Corporation limits after a spike in COVID cases.
- The state government imposed the week-long lockdown started on July 6.
- The decision on Plus Two result will be taken once the lockdown lifted - S.S.Vivekanandan, Joint Director Examination.
- Kerala has successfully conducted the board exams for Class 10 and Class 12 in May last week for around 13 lakh students including 5 lakh candidates in Plus Two.
- Kerala Finance Minister Dr Thomas Isaac has revealed that no cases of the coronavirus infection among students.
- As per the latest reports, the Plus Two result 2020 evaluation process is going on and the result is likely to be released in the first week of July.
Plus Two Result 2020: How To Check
Step 1: Visit the official website of Kerala Results - http://keralaresults.nic.in/
Step 2: Click on the link "Kerala Plus Two Result 2020"
Step 3: The result page will be displayed
Step 4: Submit the roll number and other details to check Plus Two result 2020.
Step 5: Take a printout of the Plus Two result 2020 for future reference
Plus Two Result 2020: List Of Websites To Check
Apart from the official website, students can also refer to other websites where the Plus Two result 2020 will be available. Some of the important websites to check Plus Two result 2020.
DHSE Kerala Results 2020 Grading System
|A+||Total Score: 180 -200|
|A||Total Score: 160 - 179|
|B+||Total Score: 140 - 159|
|B||Total Score: 120 - 139|
|C+||Score between 100 - 119 with TE Score greater than or equal to 30% of TE Maximum|
|C||Score between 80 - 99 with TE Score greater than or equal to 30% of TE Maximum|
|D+||Score between 60 - 79 with TE Score greater than or equal to 30% of TE Maximum|
|D||Score between 40 - 59 or TE Score less than 30% of TE Maximum|
|E||Total Score below - 40|
Around 5 lakh students have appeared for the Kerala Plus Two examination 2020. Students can also access the Plus Two result 2020 through SMS. Last year, the DHSE has released the Kerala Plus Two result on May 8. The overall pass percentage of the Kerala Plus Two result 2019 is 84.33%.