Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Chandigarh has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Senior Residents, Junior Demonstrators and Senior Demonstrators in different specialties.Interested candidates may apply before 1 December 2017.
PGIMER Vacancy details:
Name of the post:
- Senior Residents (99 posts)
- Junior / Senior Demonstrators (14 posts)
For Senior Residents posts:
- A Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (person possessing qualifications included in the Part-II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section 13 (3) of the Act).
- Must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
- A Postgraduate degree i.e. MD/MS in the specialty concerned or its equivalent.
For Senior Demonstrator posts:
- M.Sc. Post Graduate on the subject concerned.
- Ph.D. in the subject concerned/allied subject.
For Junior Demonstrator posts:
- M.Sc. in the subject concerned.
PGIMER Recruitment Selection Process:
- Candidates are selected on the basis of Written Examination, Departmental Assessment, and Interview.
- For Senior Resident Posts: The selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs.6600/- + NPA
- For Sr. Demonstrator (Medical): Candidates will get Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- + NPA
- For Sr. Demonstrator (Non-Medical)posts: Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay of ₹ 5400/-
- For Jr. Demonstrator (Medical) posts: Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay ₹ 4200/- + NPA
- For Jr. Demonstrator (Non-Medical) posts: Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay ₹ 4200/-
- Candidates should pay Rs. 500/- for SC / ST Category Candidates; Rs 1000/- for all others; No fee for Persons with Disabilities.
- The Candidates can go to any Branch of State Bank of India with the fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay the prescribed Application Fee in the "Power Jyoti" PUL current account of PGIMER.
- The account No. of PGIMER for recruitment is 35700657347.
- The candidates after having deposited the fee in the bank must ensure that they have Triplicate Fee Payment Challan with Journal No./Challan No. given by the bank on it. They should mention this Journal/Challan number on the space provided in the application form and keep this challan form with them for future use.
How to apply for PGIMER recruitment?
The application complete in all respects along with copies of certificates duly self-attested or by the Gazetted Officer in support of educational qualification(s), experience, age/date of birth certificate, caste certificate, latest OBC certificate, NOC from the present employer, if employed, one latest passport size photograph and one copy of challan form should be sent through registered post or Speed Post or personally only to the Administrative Officer, Recruitment Cell, PGIMER, Sector - 12, Chandigarh - 160012.
Important date to remember:
- The last date for submission of offline applications is December 1, 2017