Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd (PGCIL) has released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the recruitment of Diploma Trainee & Junior Officer Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply on or before 25 January 2018.
PGCIL vacancy details:
- Name of the post: Diploma Trainee & Junior Officer
- No. of posts: 48
- Job location: Delhi
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Recruitment:
For Diploma Trainee (Electrical): 40 Vacancies
- Qualification: Candidates applying for this post must hold a Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board /Institute with a minimum of 70% marks in aggregate for GEN/OBC (NCL) candidates.
- Payscale: The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 16,500/- Per Month
For Junior Officer Trainee: 3 Vacancies
- Qualification: Candidates should possess two years full-time Post-Graduate Degree / Post-Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW (with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations) or Equivalent from recognized Institute with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
- Payscale: The selected candidates will receive Rs.16,500/- Per Month.
As on the date of 25 January 2018
- Maximum Age Limit: 27- 32 Years
Application Fee for PGCIL recruitment:
Candidates applying for these posts need to pay the below application charges through Challan
- General and OBC Category candidates: Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only)
Selection Procedure for PGCIL recruitment:
- Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd (PGCIL) will select the candidates based on their performance in Written Test/ Computer Based Test & Computer Skill Test
How to apply for PGCIL recruitment:
- Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of PGCIL before 25 January 2018.
PGCIL 2018: Important Dates
- Start date for the submission of online application: 5 January 2018
- Last date for the submission Of online application: 25 January 2018