The result for UG and PG is declared by The Periyar University. The students can access the results from the official website.
When was the examination held?
- The website is functioning slowly as thousands of students are trying to view their scores. We suggest you wait patiently and then access the result.
How to check the Periyar University UG, PG Result 2017?
- Log on to the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the result section.
- A new page will open.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Click submit.
- The result will be displayed.
- Check and save the result.
About Re- totaling & Revaluation:
- The students who wish to apply for re-totaling and revaluation can do withing 10 days from the result declaration date.
- In case they need assistance, the students can reach to their college principals or head of departments in this matter.
- The Controller of Examinations of the Periyar University would soon release an official notification for re-totalling and revaluation process.
Fee for re-totalling:
The fee for re-totalling is Rs 200 and for revaluation Rs 250. Also, those who want to attain a copy of the answer sheet may apply with a fee of Rs 250.
Also read: VSU UG Exam Result Declared: Check Now!