Projects Development India Limited (PDIL) has released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply on or before 15 December 2017.
PDIL vacancy details:
- Name of the post: Trade Apprentice
- No. of posts: 48
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
Educational requirements for PDIL recruitment:
- Candidates must have passed 10th Pass or ITI in relevant Trades or Graduation/ B.Com./ B.Sc from a recognized University/Institute as a regular full-time course.
Age limit for PDIL recruitment:
As on the date of 30 November 2017
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
Selection process for PDIL recruitment:
- The candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in percentage to select the eligible candidates from the job applicants.
How to Apply For PDIL recruitment?
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of PDIL.
PDIL 2017- Important dates:
- Start Date for the Submission of application: 1 December 2017
- Close Date for the submission of application: 15 December 2017
For more information about the job notification, click here
Also Read: IOCL Recruitment: Apply For Apprentice Posts