Joint Recruitment Cell, Parliament of India has opened lines for recruitment of candidates to various posts. In its recent official job notification, it has called out candidates for direct recruitment to the posts of
- Protocol Officer
- Reference Officer
The workplace will be Lok Sabha Secretariat. Interested candidates are advised to first check for their eligibility and then apply for the same.
In order to be eligible, candidate must be either of the followings
- Post graduate in any discipline
- PG Diploma holder in any discipline
- Law graduate
- Qualified Cost Accountant/ Chartered Accountant/ Company Secretary
- Graduate in any discipline with 3 years service in the scale of pay of Rs. 9300-34800+ Rs. 4800 in Lok Sabha Secretariat
Applicants should note that qualification of Cost Accountant/ Chartered Accountant/ Company Secretary is not required for research/ reference officer post.
How to apply for the Parliament of India Recruitment?
- Apply online through the official website.
- Eligible candidates who want to apply for both the posts should submit a single application, indicating their preference for the posts.
The last date to apply is 10 July 2017 till 5.00 pm.
What does the official notification read?
'To avoid last days' rush, which result in thwarting attempt to fill online application due to heavy traffic on server, the candidates are advised to submit application well before the last date,' reads the official notification.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in preliminary exam, main exam and interview.